276 Hamilton Place
Hackensack, NJ 07601
14 Main Street
Madison, NJ 07940
Julie Roebuck, MSW, LCSW
If you are feeling stuck, alone and confused, you've come to the right place! Emotionally Focused Therapy will help you and your partner find connection, hope, and love. It is highly effective and has been substantiated by research, confirming the model's efficacy in healing and enhancing the connection between loved ones.
Here are some factors you might consider in reaching out to me:
- I am a NJ Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Have 25 years experience working with clients who have histories of trauma, including but not limited to those with anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress, divorce issues, and substance abuse problems
- Am a part-time Lecturer at Rutgers University School of Social Work, sharing my expertise in working with different types of trauma and providing effective clinical interventions
- Completed Basic Training in EMDR in 2009
- Have advanced training in EFT and am a candidate for certification
I feel very passionate about integrating EFT into my clinical practice. It is an extremely rewarding experience for me to be a part of a couple's journey, seeing them work together to identify painful patterns and to heal their emotional wounds. It is indeed a privilege to watch them grow closer as they begin to experience love, hope and joy again in their relationship.