Four Day Externship
It is required that you participate in an EFT externship before attending Core Skills.
Externship Learning Objectives:
- Describe the basic experiential and systemic concepts of an "emotionally focused" approach to couples therapy.
- Describe couple distress and relationship repair based on the EFT model and attachment theory.
- Assist partners in reprocessing the emotional responses that maintain relational distress.
- Assist partners in shaping new interactional patterns and in creating bonding events.
- Identify interventions to overcome therapeutic impasses with couples.
For information on the next NJ Externship please click here or email: Karyn Bristol, VP of Clinical Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those with scheduling conflicts or who are interested in traveling outside of the NJ area for their EFT externship training, please visit www.iceeft.com and click on "Training" and you will be able to see a schedule of available externships worldwide.